Reemployment assistance benefits, also known as unemployment compensation, provide temporary wage replacement benefits to qualified individuals who are out of work through no fault of their own. Floridians who need to file a claim for reemployment assistance benefits can do so online using the connect system. Claimants who have never applied for reemployment assistance benefits in the state of Florida, or who have not accessed their reemployment assistance account since September 1, 2021, must create a new reemployment assistance account and log in by completing a multi-factor authentication process to access your reemployment assistance account. For more information and a step-by-step overview of the multi-factor authentication process, see the guide to accessing your reemployment assistance account.
Before applying, please make sure you have the following information available:
Reading: What is florida unemployment insurance
- social security number
- driver’s license or state identification number
- your employment for the past 18 months, including for each employer:
- name, address, and phone number
- first and last day of work
- gross income (before taxes) for the dates indicated
- the reason for the separation
- federal employer identification number (fein), found on any w2 or 1099 tax form you received
- He is not American. citizen: alien registration number or other work authorization form
- military employee: can use dd-214 member 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8
- federal employee: sf 8 or sf 50
- union member: union name, room number and phone number
- register to work through employing florida
- review your monetary determination
- keep track of your weekly job contacts and apply for benefits every two weeks
- check your connect home page to complete any open investigations and review any important messages in your account
See also: Compare Mercedes C insurance rates for 2022 | finder.com
If you don’t have the citation, you can use employer information from a recent pay stub.
Claims filed without properly informing employers may experience delays. It is important to include the correct employment information when filing your claim. if you don’t, your benefits may be delayed while missing employment information is obtained.
Also, if you are one of the following, please make sure you have this information available:
See also: What Are The Top Five Best Decisions You Ever Made? | InTheKnow
Once you complete your application, you will be required to complete the following:
See Avoiding Reemployment Assistance Claim Problems for more information on steps you can take to help prevent problems with your claim.
You may be exempt from online application and/or job registration requirements. review the exemption notice for more information
See also: Insurance approval – Gender Confirmation